Dec 6, 2014

Starting With a Bang

It has been a while.

I thought about how I wanted to mark my return to the blogging sphere, and then realised that I shouldn't be after a big "bang" or commotion. I'm writing for the sake of writing, and hopefully, to entertain and inform. Sometimes the stress of having to write constantly gets to me, and I forget that what I'm writing is meant to be fun
something enjoyable. A pleasant experience.


But along the way, it changed.


Restarting seemed daunting and challenging to me. Honestly, it just seemed like too much of an effort. We all look at things with different perspectives. What seems huge to someone might seem tiny to someone else. This post may be insignificant to others, but to me, this is my "bang." This is me saying, "I'm coming back."


Or at least, planning to.

(Baby steps, right?)

Yes, it truly has been a while since my last post. That's why I decided to start from scratch. But I'm operating with no expectations and no promises (at the moment), because having all of that weighing on my shoulders didn't work out so well the first time. So now, I'm focusing on taking the necessary steps forward in order to decide this blog's direction.


Until then, here's to the blog (my constructed world) not ending with a whimper (sorry, but not sorry T.S. Eliot).